We offer free estimates for all services
Torsion springs provide your garage door with the torque it needs to be lifted up with ease. Springs have to be properly set in order for the garage door to function safely and properly. Repairing or replacing springs can be difficult and dangerous, so it’s a job best left to experienced professionals. With over 30 years of industry experience, you can count on Taylor Made Garage Doors to provide exceptional garage door torsion spring repair and replacement services in Arvada, CO.
How Do You Know If You Need a Garage Spring Replacement?
You may need a garage door spring repair or replacement if you are experiencing any of the following issues/warning signs:
- The cables appear to be loose
- The garage door feels heavy
- The door only opens partially or won’t open at all
- The door falls quickly when you close it
- The door jerks and doesn’t open/close smoothly
- The door appears to be crooked
- The door makes unusual noises when opening/closing
- The springs have visible gaps
Get Immediate Garage Spring Repair Service by Calling Today
A broken garage door spring can be a major inconvenience, especially if your vehicle is stuck inside. When you need prompt response and effective repairs in Arvada, CO, contact Taylor Made Garage Doors. We’ll get to the root of the problem and provide a cost-effective solution!
Areas We Serve:
- Arvada, CO
- Westminster, CO
- Thornton, CO
- Broomfield, CO
- Louisville, CO
- Lafayette, CO
- Federal Heights, CO
- Commerce City, CO